Digi-Battle Cards Information Jul 18, 2009 11:57:42 GMT -5
Post by Kazai on Jul 18, 2009 11:57:42 GMT -5
In the game Digimon Online, there is one thing that separates the novices from the elite. There is one thing that can give tamers an edge, or actually ruin them. That thing, is the Digi-battle card. A unique aspect included with for the online game is that it has it allows the cards purchased within the real world to be used for the MMO through swiping into the Digi-vice.The ability of that given card is taken and then useable to the player's digimon partner. In order to become the one number contender in the game, learning how to utilize these tamer cards is mandatory.
Info: The Cards
As an added inclusion to the site, you are not only allowed access to Digimon Cards, but are expected to use them in battle. Efficient use of cards may be the difference between winning and losing a battle and can be the difference between digital success and digital failure. In order to be a master tamer, you must obtain cards, learn how to use them, and create your own powerful combinations. Below is some info that will help you understand how to use the cards more efficiently. Here are the different types of cards:
Digimon Monster Cards: Cards with digimon data that allow a digimon to perform one of the signature attacks of the digimon on the card. They also have various other effects when used in conjunction with certain specific Digi-battle Cards.
Ability Modify Cards: Grants a digimon a special ability or weapon for a certain amount of time
Power Modify Cards: Alters physical ability of a digimon for a short period of time
Field Effect Cards: Alters or changes the attributes of the surroundings
Digivolution Cards: Allow digimon to digivolve or de-digivolve depending on the card
Rules of the Cards
- You may only use a card once per thread, although if you have duplicates you may use the cards as many times as your duplicates permit.
- You may only activate one card per post.
- You may not stack digivolution cards. For example, if you have activated a digivolution into Champion using a digi-modify card, you may not activate a digivolution into Ultimate using a card.
- You may not use cards that you did not own at the start of the thread.
- In the first post where a card is activated, you must quote the card's information.
- Each card has a Duration, which is the length of how many posts the card lasts. The Duration count begins on the post where the card is activated.
- All modification cards effecting a Digimon which were activated are ended upon going through Digivolution.
Obtaining the Cards
The Shop: You may purchase cards with the Yen you have saved up at the Digimon Card Shop. You get to pick the level of the card you would like to buy, however the specific card selected will be chosen at random. Once the card is selected, it will be added to your profile's deck by a moderator. You may not sell cards.
Trading: The trading system is actually quite simple, and one of the best way to help build a strong deck. If you happen to have a card that is useless to you, you can simply go to our trading center and it up for trade. In doing so, you are allowing members who might be interested, a chance to gain something, in exchange for a card that might be helpful to you. This is a method that allows both members to leave happy and with a new card within their deck.
Events: There will be times when a event, such as a game or even just a randomized drawing, will occur and allow the possibility of a special card give away. But, while this is one of the prizes available, it is not the only one. Depending on the staff member who issues the challenge, the reward to the winner(s) can vary from a wide range of prizes. So, keep in mind to do your best to post within those special topics...You never know what you could earn in the end...